Bangkok – Singha Estate Public Company Limited or “S” is entering Bangkok’s central business district condominium market in Rangnam area with the launch of “The EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam” worth 4 billion baht, a new luxury condominium targeting young urban people looking for a trendy and luxurious lifestyle.
Mr. Nattavuth Mathayomchan, Chief Residential Development Officer of Singha Estate Plc., said Rangnam is considered a rising residential area located right in the heart of Bangkok and has a lot of potential for new condominium developments. Singha Estate is ready to penetrate this promising location by introducing “The EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam”, the first project under the EXTRO brand, which targets younger generation looking for a modern and health-conscious lifestyle experience.
The EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam is excellently located next to Santiphap Park, a rare opportunity to stay close to the 20-rai park in Rangnam, and well connected to many areas in Bangkok via mass transit systems and expressways. The complex is only 400 meters from BTS Victory Monument Station and the forthcoming MRT orange line (Rangnam Station). The Airport Rail Link Phayathai Junction as well as expressway entrances are also situated nearby. Moreover, the project is surrounded by leading educational institutions, hospitals, shopping malls, cinemas, restaurants, nd bistros as well as renowned Thai street food recommended by the Michelin Guide. Moreover, the Bangkok Metropolitan Administration has plan to organize a walking street for Rangnam Road to promote its well known street food and restaurants soon.
Singha Estate has developed the EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam around the “Extraordinary Living” concept which provides extraordinary features that fulfil the needs of a dynamic younger generation looking for ever-changing experiences. The project focuses on design and living innovation with construction materials carefully chosen to deliver superior living standards.
“We have designed the EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam to serve the younger generation wishing to buy a condominium with astonishing and enjoyable features coupled with design excellence. We created extra-wide room layouts and duplex-style units with double volume living room (6.15m). Curtain walls in every unit ensure owners enjoy a panoramic view of the beautiful 20-rai park,” claimed Mr. Nattavuth.
Mr. Sirikiat Vadabukkana, Assistant Vice President of Sales and Marketing Department, Residential Department of Singha Estate Plc., said the EXTRO brand adds five major features to the EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam project including;
- EXTRA NEIGHBORHOOD: the Phayathai-Rangnam location gives access to several experiences, in a lively area with around-the-clock services such as, Co-Socialize space and Co-Working spaces.
- EXTRA TIME: Time is valuable thus, the project is strategically located near mass-transit systems. It provides convenient and fast connections for residents: just a 5-minute walk to BTS Victory Monument Station and 400 meters from the future extension of MRT Orange Line.
- EXTRA SPACE: the project pays attention to the design of common spaces such as the Stack Garden and the Social Lounge on 33rd floor, where residences can have more space to hang out with families and friends.
- EXTRA LIFESTYLE: with its proximity to the 20-rai Santiphap Park and a three-floor fitness space fully equipped with cutting-edge exercise machines, the project greatly values health and wellbeing.
- EXTRA CONVENIENCE: the project employs smart living innovation including, Home Automation, Auto Parking, Smart Locker, and EV Charger.
Located on 2-0-71 rai of land next to Santiphap Park, the EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam is a 33-storey building with 411 units featuring 3 types of rooms including 1 bedroom (31.25-35 sq m), 2 bedroom (48.25-71 sq m), and duplex (82.5-111.75 sq m). Average selling price is 235,000 baht/sq m, or starting price is 5.99 million baht per unit.
Mr. Nattavuth announced that Singha Estate plans to launch EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam sale on 22-23 February 2020. Target customers will be 70% Thai people, and 30% foreigners. The company expects the EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam to sell 50% of its units within 2020.
If you would like more information on the EXTRO Phayathai-Rangnam and see sample units, please visit the sales gallery in Rangnam Road or go to www.singhaestate.co.th or Tel 1221.