Bangkok – (21 March 2019) Sing Estate Public Company Limited, led by Mr. Naris Cheyklin, Chief Executive Officer, recently organized a friendship golf tournament, the S Partnership Golf Tournament, with the intention to promote networking and relationship among Singha Estate management and its affiliates, at Thana City Country Club Bangna Golf Club. Attended by the executives from business partners and executives from Singha Estate, the competition is in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Person in the picture from left
1. Mr.Sornsak Somwattana Chief executive officer Nirvana Daii Public Company Limited
2. Mr.Sutthichai Sungkamanee, Independent Director, Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee, Nirvana Daii Public Company Limited
3. Mr.Naris Cheyklin, Chief Executive Officer, Sing Estate Public Company Limited
4. Mr.Robert Wong, Chief Executive of Hongkong Land
5. Mr.Sumetha Lewchalermwong, Chief Investment Officer at MFC Asset Management Public Company Limited
6. Mr.Pornchai Prasertsintanah serves as the Managing Director of Credit Suisse Securities (Thailand) Limited.
7. Mr.Khem Kamwongpin, Senior Vice President Design and Construction, Singha Estate Public Company Limited
About Singha Estate Public Limited Company
Singha Estate is a premier property development and investment holding company committed to business operation with social responsibility and adherence to the philosophy of sustainable growth. The Company strives to balance economic growth with social and environmental stability, build growth through well balanced, diversified portfolio from retail space rent business, office building rent, hotel business and residential business, and invest in high potential businesses both at home and overseas. It aims to drive its corporate position to become a premier global investment holding company with robust financial status and value proposition to all its stakeholders on a sustainable basis.