BUYER’S GUIDE
According to Thai Laws, outlined by the Condominium Act B.E. 2522. Foreigners may own up to 49 percent of the aggregate saleable unit space of a condominium building, while the remaining 51 percent must be owned by either Thai citizens or Thai registered companies.
The Sales Process
Pre-Completion payment
  1. Reservation : Make a deposit of
    • THB 100,000 for 1 bedroom
    • THB 200,000 for 2 bedroom
    • THB 300,000 for penthouse
  2. 20% payment per unit is to be paid by monthly installment upon the construction period of the project.
Balance on transfer remaining
Money transfer : There are 2 options in money transferring
  1. Set up local bank account in Thailand in the name of purchaser and forward funds into the account.
  2. Transfer funds to specified Singha Estate bank account and Singha Estate shall organize all appropriate paperwork/certificates.
Additional Expense
  1. Transfer fee calculated as 2% of the sales price (subject to change by government policy) Upon transfer of title deed , 50% of the transfer fee will be paid by Singha Estate while the remaining 50% the purchaser is response for.
  2. Sinking fund of THB 800 per sq.m. is to be paid upon transfer of title deed.
  3. Juristic fee is to be paid in advance at THB 80 per square meter per month.
Note: The juristic fee is used for general monthly maintenance of the building, common areas and security, etc.

More Information
Disclaimer information provided should be used as a guideline only. For more information, kindly contact our professional sales team at tel 02 664 3555 and consult a legal asvisor befor buying a property in Thailand.
Payment Procedure
Foreginers are required to remit at least USD 50,000 into Thailand per transfer to receive a FOREX transfer form. This form will be needed to transfer the unit under foreign ownership and also remit money back out of Thailand if so needed in the future.

Note: Conversion to Thai Baht has to be done in Thailand and not before transfer is made into the country. Futhemor, instruction on transfer must state that it is for the purchase of property.